Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
If you search the UK Versys site you'll find a review of the seat written by a Norwegian fellow named Tonny. He didn't give it a stellar review. Seems like a lot of coin for another so-so seat. I get by with one of those Butt Buffer gel pads in cooler weather and wooden beads in the summer. The wooden beads sound like they couldn't possibly be comfortable but they are, and they allow for a lot of airflow which I find completely eliminates the monkey butt problem. Both items can be had for less than $100.

·
Registered
926 Posts
After spending a 400 mile day on the US Kawasaki Gel seat that was my thought exactly. It would sure be nice to have this on a normal height seat. I just swap back and forth between stock and gel. I originally picked up the low gel in hopes it would help my wife have the ability to ride the V but its just not low enough so I use it from time to time. I really like it even though it is short. I think for longer trips I would just add my Alaska Leather Sheepskin cover to it and it would be perfect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts