Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just bought a 2018 V650 - so far so good, really happy with it :smile2:

Posting this from Croatia, I use the bike for everyday commuting, weekend joy rides, and planning a bigger euro trip this summer :wink2:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to both. I've read the instructions, will try to obey them all :D

·
Premium Member
9,064 Posts
Forum Info / Guide

Thanks to both. I've read the instructions, will try to obey them all :D
The link is more of a guide for newbies, I was a newbie at one time. It became frustrating watching how others posted inline photos and I couldn't figure out how to, it was thanks to Gigitt who posted the how to on photos. So as time went along, problems others (New Members ) had and I knew of or found a solution for, I posted this in stickies, later I combined those in my Welcome post.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The link is more of a guide for newbies, I was a newbie at one time. It became frustrating watching how others posted inline photos and I couldn't figure out how to, it was thanks to Gigitt who posted the how to on photos. So as time went along, problems others (New Members ) had and I knew of or found a solution for, I posted this in stickies, later I combined those in my Welcome post.
Yeah, and it's appreciated!

I was referring more to the "New Members READ This*** 2ND" one (not able to post links yet, sorry) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts