Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I once stood at the top of the olympic ski jump in Calgary on a sunny Summer day. There is NO WAY IN HELL I would ever even THINK of riding a motorcycle off one. WOW!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
What no backflip....:D

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Funny though, he switched from motard street slicks on the luge run to knobbies for the dirt riding and the ski jump without stopping :confused::huh:

·
Super Moderator
19,121 Posts
I remember skiing down the slope beneath a ski-jump once when I was a teenager. FELT like I was "pulling three Gs" at the bottom...!

:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,103 Posts
Funny though, he switched from motard street slicks on the luge run to knobbies for the dirt riding and the ski jump without stopping :confused::huh:
Very good observation, ---------------Evel Knievel was different, lots of memorabillia---------------I wouldn't put this guy in the same category-----Evil didn't get to stop and change tires between the start of a jump and the finish.

·
Registered
403 Posts
He didn't during the jump, just so he could get into the dirt seemingly seamlessly. What an incredible video! I just got my Drift Ghost S from the brown truck, and I'm about to go drive off the shawangunk ridge for the sake of beautiful art. Maybe one of you can come find the wreckage and post the video?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts