Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for yet another clutch cable thread, but I’m unable to determine the correct part number for the clutch cable mounting bracket on the engine. Not the bracket at the clutch itself, but the one that appears to hold the cable so it can be adjusted that is attached on the right side of the engine.

The previous owner obviously broke it and then zip tied the cable to it. I’m waiting on a new clutch cable, and want to replace the bracket, too. Can’t ride until both happen.

I’ve located on line what may be the right part, but none of the schematics I’ve looked at even show the bracket let alone give a part number.
The one I found online is:

Kawasaki HOLDER CLUTCH CABLE 13280-0276

thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for yet another clutch cable thread, but I’m unable to determine the correct part number for the clutch cable mounting bracket on the engine. Not the bracket at the clutch itself, but the one that appears to hold the cable so it can be adjusted that is attached on the right side of the engine.

The previous owner obviously broke it and then zip tied the cable to it. I’m waiting on a new clutch cable, and want to replace the bracket, too. Can’t ride until both happen.

I’ve located on line what may be the right part, but none of the schematics I’ve looked at even show the bracket let alone give a part number.
The one I found online is:

Kawasaki HOLDER CLUTCH CABLE 13280-0276

thanks
here’s a picture of the plastic bracket so the one that goes along with the part number I posted is wrong I believe

CC0049C4-DB80-46AB-A252-DBE3E57A44B9.jpeg

·
Premium Member
9,117 Posts
Looked up parts manual for a 2010/2011 view is Grid number C-4 Crankcase 1/2
says 13280-0224 clutch cable holder
top of page C-4 pg 14
copy and paste
file:///C:/Users/G/AppData/Local/Temp/versys_2010_parts%20catalog.pdf
file:///C:/Users/G/AppData/Local/Temp/versys_2010_parts%20catalog.pdf

I included a link to Partzilla even though out of stock, they list all the bikes it fits Basically all Versys, 2007 to 2020 13280-0224

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks like it. wouldn't have thought of looking at the crankcase diagram.

Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts