Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,412 Posts
I've run both the H-B (low-sided at 20 to 30 mph, w/ only scratches to them), then the SW-Motechs BECAUSE I wanted to run their skid-plate, and it wouldn't work w/ the H-Bs.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Looking for a set of SW Motech crash bars for first gen. Will consider any crash bars. Thanks.
I have a set of crash bars that I'd be willing to sell.

I have folding highway pegs already mounted to them. But I can remove the pegs if you prefer.

I traded in my '08 Versys for a new '16 Ninja 1000 SX a few months ago, so I'll be selling lots more Versys farkels soon.

I will take some pics tonight and send them to you tomorrow. I'll check what brand they are. Likely SW Motech.

-Dave

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I have a set of crash bars that I'd be willing to sell.

I have folding highway pegs already mounted to them. But I can remove the pegs if you prefer.

I traded in my '08 Versys for a new '16 Ninja 1000 SX a few months ago, so I'll be selling lots more Versys farkels soon.

I will take some pics tonight and send them to you tomorrow. I'll check what brand they are. Likely SW Motech.

-Dave
Here are my pics of the SW Motech engine guards that I have for sale. They include the folding highway pegs, shown in the pics. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

I just noticed that the pics of the highway pegs are upside down. Hmmm... Ah! Ok, if you click on the picture after it opens up, it will then become right side up. Yes!

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are my pics of the SW Motech engine guards that I have for sale. They include the folding highway pegs, shown in the pics. If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

I just noticed that the pics of the highway pegs are upside down. Hmmm... Ah! Ok, if you click on the picture after it opens up, it will then become right side up. Yes!
Just what I'm looking for. I sent you a message. Thanks. :smile2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts