Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather just too nice to resist this past Sunday. Likely spkldoe's last run this season given that she is a tropical kinda gal.

200 miles of backways and byways on a Super Tenere. Great fall colors. Me chasing Harley's up Potts Mtn. Us meeting a whole tribe of Harley's, complete w/ trikes on a one laner. Soundtrack ain't too shabby either. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
:clap::clap::clap::thumb::thumb:

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Very nice! :thumb:

I was in WV this past wknd and camped and rode several hundred miles on some amazing roads. I must tell you (as if you didn't know) that you've not only got amazing scenary and awesome roads but also some of the friendliest people. There was virtually no leo prescence - a much appreciated thing! Of course we've got our great roads in the western part of NC but I wanted a change and it took no longer to get to beautiful WV and there was much less traffic from leaf peepers (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

El Tig, glad you had a good run in WV. Give a shout sometime you are headed this way and maybe we can hit a new road or two. And yep, west NC ain't too shabby either.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts