Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Versys 08's muffler is a hit! Now it has me wondering how well it works. Like I really needed an excuse to play on a dyno! I am going to make three runs with only exhaust changes no PCIII or throttle mods. Stock, V 08 and a Two Brothers with a P1 tip. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Sweet!!! I need to find me a dyno around here, so I can see if my ass-dyno is telling me the truth about my exhaust. Of course I would need my stock can back to get a proper result...:huh:

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like it will be on Saturday. Any requests?

·
Registered
451 Posts
what are you being charged? i have a local shop that does dyno testing and im curious to know.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm very interested in a baseline dyno of the stock exhaust system with corresponding air/fuel meter readings. Most bikes tend to run lean down low and rich up high to protect the motor. As emissions regs have become more stringent, bikes are not running as rich up high.

I'm saying all this to say, if it doesn't run rich up top some of the new FI computers (cheaper) would be a viable option. The Power Commander is great because you can add or remove fuel. However, if you only need to add fuel you can use something like a TFI box with similar results.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like my run is going to be delayed for a week or so. Shop is remodeling and the dyno is being moved. Go figure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts