Discussion Starter #1
Hot off the press!

Arrow Header
TBR Muffler
PCIII
BMC Filter
Snorkels removed
44t rear sprocket

The big rich hit at 2500 to 4000rpm is from the Accelerator Pump feature. I will have to lean that out a bit.

The Dyno tune is from before I had the header and turned on the accelerator pump function.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Cool. You gotta love that torque curve. Not many bikes have a curve (lack of!) like the V.

Edit, I also see your V continues to pull much harder much longer than the stocker. Other charts I see sign off around 7300rpm or so. Sweet.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, It's only money! Actually lost the first map so I had to run another one plus there have been a few other mods done since you have been out playing Gilligans Island. LOL. Are you going to make the run down to Prinville this weekend?

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Looks like maximum HP is at about 8900 RPM, and peak torque at near 6100 RPM. Not bad at all. That's 0.81 more HP at the rear wheel compared to stock engine HP... Will you try to adjust the slightly lean 4500 to 6500, and over 9000 RPM, Bicyclebob? It may be a bit lean and hot at 9500 to redline. Near 13.1 to 13.2:1 A/F ratio should yield the best performance.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My dyno run had 63.3 hp max at 7500 rpm and max torque also at 6100 rpm .

Only changed the silencer .

What altitude was the dyno done at ?

Mine was at 5000 feet so I expect it to be a lot higher at the coast .

·
Registered
496 Posts
Looks great Bob. I'm going to hold off on the new map until after I install the header. I'll try and get a dyno run done as well before the cold weather sets in.

Good work and thanks for sharing!
Jim

·
Registered
159 Posts
yeah i guess your right about the money thing ehhh ahhaa... just bought a new rifle so ittle be another alaska trip before i can do such a thing,,,by the way, i have your map on my desktop hahaha, i was thinking about getting the arrow header, and maybe an intake when/ if one comes out and re- tuning..... where did you buy the header solo from? hows the tbr pipe fit at the other end.... right on

·
Registered
41 Posts
My dyno run had 63.3 hp max at 7500 rpm and max torque also at 6100 rpm .

Only changed the silencer .

What altitude was the dyno done at ?

Mine was at 5000 feet so I expect it to be a lot higher at the coast .

they dont want to hear that :yeahsmile:..you would pull so fast and far ahead..they would think you had three cylinders

1 - 18 of 18 Posts