Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was just rechecking the list for D2D on ADVrider - I'm #99, and AlaskaJeff is #5.

Here's the link:
http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1034098&highlight=Dust+Dawson

Are any more of you planning to go (18 and 19 June in Dawson City, YT)?

If so, coming near Kelowna enroute? My plan is N from here to Prince George, them W on BC 16 to the Stewart-Cassiar, BC 37, N to Watson Lake, then via Whitehorse (IF I don't take the dirt hwy to Carmacks) to Dawson, camping every night, probably taking 5 to 7 days going to Dawson, plus...?... LOTS of Alaska!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Man, I'd love to make that trip. But its not going to happen this year. I'd need a full month to make it there and back from TX. Just won't happen this year.

Someday, it will happen. Promise.

Out
West

·
Super Moderator
19,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK - I'm "bumping" this.

Out of the 7,000,000 of us w/ Vs in North America - NOBODY else is planning to go 'adventure-touring' up NORTH...?

:stickpoke:

·
Registered
358 Posts
OK - I'm "bumping" this.

Out of the 7,000,000 of us w/ Vs in North America - NOBODY else is planning to go 'adventure-touring' up NORTH...?

:stickpoke:

Fasteddie - not everyone is lucky enough to already live in BC. I would love to go but 3900 miles one way demands a lot of many things. Stay young - Joining you someday for one of those trips would indeed be an experience of a lifetime.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
19,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fasteddie - not everyone is lucky enough to already live in BC. I would love to go but 3900 miles one way demands a lot of many things. Stay young - Joining you someday for one of those trips would indeed be an experience of a lifetime. ...
FIRST Alaska trip I did (in '04) was w/ a friend out of Arkansas (I was living near Calgary, AB) BOTH on Bandit 1200Ss, so he had a FEW more days on each end of our ride....;) He and I ALSO 'did' AK in '06, and we rode and fished all over Montana in '05, BOTH trips on our KLRs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts