Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great to deal with! Your Baldwin will ship out Monday morning via UPS. Thank Dale!

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Yep Dales a pleasure to deal with and his checks are always good...:D

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Hahaha, that's good because I'm sending his seat out and haven't cashed his check yet. :)

Your Good To Go !!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
I know, some people you can just tell are good.:thumb:

This folks on this forum are great about doing what they say they'll do. I got tired of paying the paypal fees about 2 years ago and everything i've sold and purchased here was by check or postal money order. If you read peoples post you can usually read them too. I may come off as an asshat to some but I'm an honest asshat.:D:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This folks on this forum are great about doing what they say they'll do. I got tired of paying the paypal fees about 2 years ago and everything i've sold and purchased here was by check or postal money order. If you read peoples post you can usually read them too. I may come off as an asshat to some but I'm an honest asshat.:D:D
Hahaha!!!:funnypost:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yep Dales a pleasure to deal with and his checks are always good...:D
hey there joe, you doin alright? ----thanks for the kind words. I continue to be impressed by the honesty of strangers here. I actually like paying with paypal so the person on the other end doesn't ever have to wonder if they will be hoodooed. i ve never used paypal to sell anything though, so i don't know anything about the fees.-----------

·
Registered
286 Posts
personal check scare

I sold a table and 8 chairs a few days ago on craigslist for $400. I forgot to mention in the ad ---cash only, but I sort of thought it was assumed unless something else was agreed on. so after we loaded all the pieces on his truck, he pulled out a checkbook. it kind of irritated me that he waited till we had everything on his truck and also made me a little concerned that he might be a con artist. I did take it and as soon as he left I found the address of his bank in Lexington and drove straight there,about 30 miles. didn't want to chance running a bad check thru my bank. I knew if his own bank cashed it I would be fine. and they did. anyway, the point being, I can well understand someone being a little apprehensive about a personal check. I would be extremely embarrassed to write a cold check.but I know there are plenty out there that will do it and laugh about it. ----------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts