Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy almost ran off the road then when he went pass me he was in my lane.Did the same thing with the riders in front of me. When i pulled up next to him and yelled he pointed to his eyes like he was sleepy or couldn't see. Well as you can see they was no sun in the eyes. He slowed way down then pulled off at the next exit. I think he was drunk it was saturday afternoon.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Was that dude older? Anyway he should not have been driving. :eek:

Looked like he was afraid of those upright cones. :eek:

Always have to watch those cagers! :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was that dude older? Anyway he should not have been driving. :eek:

Looked like he was afraid of those upright cones. :eek:

Always have to watch those cagers! :eek:

Middle Aged Guy..

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
He might've been under the influence of something but was definitely dangerous. I tend to live and let live but that would've been a 911 call from me to CHP and following from a safe distance until they got him off the road.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
He might've been under the influence of something but was definitely dangerous. I tend to live and let live but that would've been a 911 call from me to CHP and following from a safe distance until they got him off the road.
The last time I did that was behind a guy that hit and ran two cars. Cops came fly by me and flipped on the lights. Took about a mile before he pulled over. I stopped and watched the whole thing and the y took a statement from me. :eek:

When they pulled him out of the car it was a pastor in full dress drunk as a skunk. I thought God was going to strike me down! LOL :eek::eek: No joke!

·
Banned
895 Posts
Some people just live in their own private Idaho
Or in this case it's prolly just another airhead Californian who smokes spl*ffs for breakfast then gets confused when he's on his way to his c*ke dealer!!

I'm thinkin' the "make a note of his reg; & phone 911" was a good idea.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
He's doing a remarkable job of keeping that highly unstable late model Mustang under control in such unforgiving gnarly conditions. :clap:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Those damn'd drugs are everywhere, including Missouri. I do see a lot of texters and phone fondlers on the roads, even though here in CA the fine is over $430.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts