Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sad to say that I drove my little 2013 GTI to the office today!!
First time in 87 days and I just went to get lunch and it said 109F on temp cluster. Never buy Black on Black on Black!! Gets way to HOT!! White Versys much cooler!
:cheers:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Been in the upper 90s here for a few days.. I have no desire to ride. Coming in to work in the morning not too bad, but the evening commute just sucks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
90's pretty warm if in traffic but my commute is only 3.2mi. Starting today it's going to average 92 for the foreseeable future in West Ore. but I've yet to be beat by the heat here. I think it's been since December '13 that I had to take the bronco. I kept riding @ - 7F but when it warmed up to 12F and snowed I had to draw the line.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Broke 100 here in Salt Lake City yesterday, forecast of 102 for today, Thursday and Friday, and 100 on Saturday. Gotta stay hydrated, but I'll still be riding!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
It's too hot here in the Salt Lake area for me to commute on the V from the south valley to the airport mid afternoon. I arrive too sweaty at work.

Next week the temps should be down in the 90's and I'll ride to work in that.

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
Made the mistake of buying a Black 78 Trans-Am when i was in Texas. Never will buy a black car again or black helmet,riding jacket, etc,etc,etc.......

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts
Made the mistake of buying a Black 78 Trans-Am when i was in Texas. Never will buy a black car again or black helmet,riding jacket, etc,etc,etc.......
Guess that means there's probably NOT any H-Ds in your future, Joe...?

:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
16,058 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts