Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got a dash cam for the girlfriend a few months back that replaced one of my Drift Ghost she was using. The dash cam had been acting up so i looked at the new Drift 4K's then took a look at the Drift Stealth 2 and it seem like a good replacement to use in the car.The battery last up to 3 hours and it has a car dvr setting . It just came in so I'll put it in her car later and put the dash cam in my Xterra. Got the dash cam working correctly after ordering the new camera... ( funny how that works ) :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Drift Stealth 2 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Joe - how long will that DRIFT 2 be able to record (or does it just go into a "loop" mode)?

I have a 32GB micro sd card from my old ghost I'll use in it so i should get about 6 hours or so. I will be using it in the Car DVR Mode so it will loop record. It has a built in battery so with the old ghost while in the car DVR Mode you have a USB Cable hooked up to a power source so i would get more out of the battery. Not sure if the new camera will but I'll find out once installed and in use. Battery life for the Stealth 2 is 3 hours

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Update.....After charging tried to use it and it kept popping up no card on the screen. Tried 2 other cards and the same thing happened. Sent back to Amazon for a refund this morning.

·
Super Moderator
19,145 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Joe - some items have a MAXIMUM card-memory, so maybe the 32G is just TOO large.
Eddie and Joe, I've got the Drift Ghost 4k, and put in a 128GB card, and have had no problem's. I know I still have to do a complete review and will get to it one of these days.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eddie and Joe, I've got the Drift Ghost 4k, and put in a 128GB card, and have had no problem's. I know I still have to do a complete review and will get to it one of these days.

I'll still get one once my Drift Ghost craps out. Not happy about the FOV (Field Of View) on the 4k and the battery situation. But I'll get over it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts