Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got a second Drift Ghost and a firmware upgrade came out for a Car DVR Mode. Which means with it hooked to a usb cable once you turn the ignition and power come through the cig socket the camera automatically comes on and goes into a loop feature. So you don't have to bother with turning it on or deleting the card or formatting it. Had a Drift Stealth HD 170 in the car but replaced it with the Ghost yesterday. Works great heres a couple of videos as you'll see it not just dangerous driving a motorcycle in California...

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The guy in the pick up in front of you will arrive work pretty pissed up ... Getting cut like that twice in less than a mile

Grrrrrrr

LOP

·
Premium Member
16,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy in the pick up in front of you will arrive work pretty pissed up ... Getting cut like that twice in less than a mile

Grrrrrrr

LOP

We were behind the guy in the pick-up for awhile. It was an older guy and he just seemed like he was use to it. I've had cars try to come over on me on my bike were the second car cut the guy off. I just stare and point at them then they back off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been tempted to get a dash cam. I know everyone makes mistakes and part of being a good driver is avoiding other peoples mistakes. And I realise that I make them too.

It's just the ratio of what I avoid versus what I cause hardly seems fair.

http://www.szswill.com - anyone using?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts