Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a total of 4 Drift Cameras 2-Stealth HD170's and 2 Ghost have never had an issue with any of the cameras. But the last 2 weeks my oldest Ghost on a couple of occasions wouldn't turn off so i had to take the battery out to get it to work. Noticed the battery was super tight in the camera and had to shake it like a ketchup bottle to get the battery to come out. Was putting in a new micro sd card in my new Ghost and the battery just pops out when you open the cover.So i took the old cameras battery out and noticed it was slightly swollen. Ordered a new battery for it and put it in the camera yesterday slipped in and out easily. Sent Drift Innovation an e-mail letting them know of the problem. Got an e-mail this morning letting me know to attach proof of purchase and they would send me out a new battery. So it looks like i'll have a spare battery. But :thumb::thumb: to Drift.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The battery Drift sent me arrived today....

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
146 Posts
Agree! I have three and they are great!

GoPro has better picture, it over exposes less, but Drift is a better product.

There's one thing I would change in the Ghost. When pairing a remote with multiple cameras all the goodies are gone, I would live to have the option to change the mode of all the cameras at once and not have the remote turn off by itself.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agree! I have three and they are great!

GoPro has better picture, it over exposes less, but Drift is a better product.

There's one thing I would change in the Ghost. When pairing a remote with multiple cameras all the goodies are gone, I would live to have the option to change the mode of all the cameras at once and not have the remote turn off by itself.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

Now you can..http://store.driftinnovation.com/drift-ghost-s

1 - 8 of 8 Posts