Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
665 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one nice feature you can power it while in use with a usb type car charger. It powers up but won't charge the battery while in use. i also ordered the extended life battery for shorter trips. but for this to be water proof you need the silicon butt cover which i also ordered along with the external mic. from the videos and reviews i looked through before placing the order i think this was the way to go for something easy to use and not having to get one of the models you have to install on the bike.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
My boss has one of them. It has orange trim though instead of all black. I have a GoPro as well. We use them for making ski videos. His is much easier to use, but we prefere the mounting of the GoPro better. i have the cheaper GoPro(960) and the video is just as good as his in 1080, for 1/2 the price.

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My boss has one of them. It has orange trim though instead of all black. I have a GoPro as well. We use them for making ski videos. His is much easier to use, but we prefere the mounting of the GoPro better. i have the cheaper GoPro(960) and the video is just as good as his in 1080, for 1/2 the price.

The orange and black is the old model. i ilke the video of the gopro but its just too much a PITA. i like the remote for the drift and being able to connect to a power source for extended rides.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts