Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Same colour for Canada this year. I checked it out at our local bike show and it looks horrible. Maybe it looks better in the sun, but I doubt it.

The dealer I bought my 2012 from said he's not bringing in any 2013s, but will just sell leftover 2012 models. Unless someone asks him to order one, I guess.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Just my opinion, but that color works a lot better for M&Ms than for a motorcycle.

·
Registered
559 Posts
When I saw this bike in pictures I was like damn they blacked out all parts like I wanted why did they have to paint it brown! But I saw it in person at a bike show last weekend, and it doesnt look like the brown in the picture, it's more desaturated, with kind of a titanium color mixed in. Very different, and it looked really nice.

·
Registered
150 Posts
When I saw this bike in pictures I was like damn they blacked out all parts like I wanted why did they have to paint it brown! But I saw it in person at a bike show last weekend, and it doesnt look like the brown in the picture, it's more desaturated, with kind of a titanium color mixed in. Very different, and it looked really nice.
I hope so. It looks terrible in the picture.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I think the ad pictures don't do it justice. The true colour is much more metallic and less chocolate than the ad. But, having said that, brown is brown. Bad colour choice. Just consider the 1970s era Corvettes, all swoopy lines and massive front fenders and long hoods... great design... sexy car... but it was the 70s and lots of them were painted brown. Just not the right fit.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
I'd take the brown over the black anyday.:stickpoke:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Really in person its a nice titanium/bronze/metallic color. I'd take it over my red 2011 anyday. Specially love all the blacked out parts like swingarm, headlights, etc...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts