Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You "V" drivers are all predictable, always going against the grain. Just want to thank everyone on this site and the host for a job well done. You have absolutely made ones experience in the saddle a most wonderful first. Keep the enthusiasm, patience for us young-uns and the library of knowledge available to those who seek freedom to choose as they may. Keep the faith ...Automatic

·
Registered
219 Posts
V for Victory

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Glad your enjoying your experience auto, love the title to your thread and as predictable as we are we will read it because someone told us not to.:D

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
The title of this thread reminds me of a psychological test.

Two shops with big glass window fronts, first shop has a sign that says "do not throw rocks" and the 2nd does not. Which shop do you think had its window broken?

·
Registered
466 Posts
:confused: :eek: :mad: :clap: :p :huh: :goodluck:
:interesting: :forgetit: :funnypost: :thumb:
:thanx: :yeahsmile: :goodidea: :rolleyes: :teetertooter:
:hia: :cheers: :guilty: :grinangel:

·
Registered
582 Posts
What everybody said :)

·
Registered
7,979 Posts
V for Victory :clap:, Versatility :thumb:, Velocity :), Vision :eek:, Verve :p, Vessel :cool:, Voodoo :devil:, Vader ;), Virility :D, Vagina :censored:, Veni, vidi, vici :grinangel:, Vacuum :confused:, Void :eek:penarms:.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was on holidays for 2 weeks, I saw the title today. Of course I'm gonna read it!!!:)

Glad you're enjoying it...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts