1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
873 Posts
Dude, knock it off. This forum is for Motorcycles. We come here to get a way from that crap. Go take a freakin' ride already will ya!!!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
chadams66, hey man, it's too damn cold to ride where I live too, and I'm getting a good case of cabin fever. But that doesn't mean I should spend my time posting irrelevant garbage about political BS and police conspiracies and whatever paranoid ideology jumps in my head today - on an awesome motorcycle forum!

·
Super Moderator
19,006 Posts
chadams66, hey man, it's too damn cold to ride where I live too, and I'm getting a good case of cabin fever. But that doesn't mean I should spend my time posting irrelevant garbage about political BS and police conspiracies and whatever paranoid ideology jumps in my head today - on an awesome motorcycle forum!
:thumb: - :thumb: - :thumb:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
At this point I have to agree.
One thread was OK and actually fun, two political BS threads was getting to be a bit much, but now three, this is bordering on some kind of psychosis.
I don't care what party you belong to, please keep it constrained to one thread so it's easy for people to avoid if they wish to.
I feel a bit responsible because I egged it on. I honestly had no idea it would run over into multiple threads. My apologies to everyone.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Just ignore him. Thats what I"m going to do. I'm sure he's use to talking to himself.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bwahahahahahaha...WHERE WAS SHE WRONG?

:cheers:

I SAID Don't look...DON'T BLAME ME...You looked...Bwahahahahahaha
FUNNY i DIDN'T SEE ANY COMPLAINTS WHEN THE DWEEBS WERE CALLING THE PRESIDENT NAMES POSTING THEIR LITTLE CRAP...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts