Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
Vx300 14/43: Urban Assault Vehicle
997 Posts
Cool biker dog! Had a chihuahua long ago that loved to ride with me. I’d drop her hind quarters into my partially zipped leather. She’d get aggressive with some ppl at stop lights 😂

· Registered
2021 Versys-X 300 2021 Z900RS
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I have to ask... How do you keep her from jumping out of the bag? I've been wanting to take my little dog on my bike for a long time now
She is wearing a harness and the Kuryakan Pet Palace comes with a strap that clips to her harness and to the inside of the bag. I use the strap on the Tricycle also; she has fallen/jumped out twice. :D

· Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool biker dog! Had a chihuahua long ago that loved to ride with me. I’d drop her hind quarters into my partially zipped leather. She’d get aggressive with some ppl at stop lights 😂
Aggressive? She's a Chihuahua, that's what she does. :LOL:

· Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lucky biker dog! They make gear.
View attachment 188935
I bought Doggles, but I screwed up and got xsmall, I tried again, but couldn't find any smalls instock. I didn't think she would wear a helmet, but after she butted heads with me yesterday, a helmet might be a good idea.

· Premium Member
238 Posts
That is so cool. I really want a dog, but I'm home so little that it would be unfair to the dog. Picked up two cats instead as they happily entertain themselves or just sleep while I'm gone. I have plans on getting a Ural in the future and raising a pup around it so we can eventually go riding together, but might be after retirement assuming I even get to retire.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts