secondary throttle bodies removed
slip on exhaust and a Power commander

:feedback:

i will send in a messege to idividuals
you will have to type in the map urself

·
Registered
374 Posts
Will this help me get more mileage out of my Pilot Road 2 Tire. Right now stock the best I have gotten is 2650 miles before it is bald all over.:D

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will this help me get more mileage out of my Pilot Road 2 Tire. Right now stock the best I have gotten is 2650 miles before it is bald all over.:D
wow u must be on the track the whole time ,.... i get 7000 out of the dulop qualifiers

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
What's the airbox mod? Removed airbox rubber inlets?
I guess you mean secondary throttle plates removed.
Do those fuel corrections maintain a ratio of about 13.2:1 acrosss the rev range at WOT? How about at partial throttle? What elevation and ambient temperature was the dyno and fuel ratio run done at?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What's the airbox mod? Removed airbox rubber inlets?
I guess you mean secondary throttle plates removed.
Do those fuel corrections maintain a ratio of about 13.2:1 acrosss the rev range at WOT? How about at partial throttle? What elevation and ambient temperature was the dyno and fuel ratio run done at?
i think it is 1500 ft (north phx, az)

yes its real good for me and at cruise range i am runing about 13.9-14.1

#1 cut the front of box off
#2 remove 2nd throttle plates
#3 have a slip on exhaust

·
Registered
779 Posts
Could you post your .djm file? I would like to try it, but not sure I ant to type it all in!:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
i think it is 1500 ft (north phx, az)

yes its real good for me and at cruise range i am runing about 13.9-14.1

#1 cut the front of box off
#2 remove 2nd throttle plates
#3 have a slip on exhaust
`Hi skizzo81, I would like to know more, some photo's and a write up would be good. :thumb:

·
Registered
699 Posts
MPG is nice, but I'm more than willing to give up a bit of it for better low end smoothness and most of all more OOMPH across the rev range. I think my map (see PC map thread) causes me to to lose a few mpg but picks a lot of grunt! To each their own.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MPG is nice, but I'm more than willing to give up a bit of it for better low end smoothness and most of all more OOMPH across the rev range. I think my map (see PC map thread) causes me to to lose a few mpg but picks a lot of grunt! To each their own.
is this anuff ooomff
compare to ur dyno chart and the lean out in my map is only at the cruise range. my 100% throttle is set to max power. it wont let me up load map files are (.pvm files)

Attachments

·
Registered
466 Posts
What type slip-on? I am certainly looking for more hp but don't want more noise than stock if I can help it?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What type slip-on? I am certainly looking for more hp but don't want more noise than stock if I can help it?
i am using a scorpion. and as far as the noise it will keep ur (a s s) alive when a car starts merging into ur lane and u rev it up an then they move over. loud pipes save lives!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Superstitious I see.... ;)
not superstitous... people are too buzy jacking off while driving so when they try to merge in my lane i start bouncing off the rev limiter and they swerve the other way.... saved my life a couple times... these people are lucky i dont carry a gun, they would be d e d dead!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts