Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been thinking about getting a dash for my versys but my searches aren't finding anything. I guess I'm just too used to the klr.......everybody makes SOMETHING for the KLR. I want it to be up above the gauges in the windscreen area. I stuck my gps suction mount there on my trip last summer and it was good...but not perfect. Does anyone know of a company that makes what I'm looking for? If not I'm going to have to build it myself. If I come up with something I will post pictures.

I attached the best picture I could find of what I'm talking about.......it worked alright but I would like a hard dash up there that I can mount a switch and lock down my gps better.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks! why couldnt i find that! that looks like it could work. i wish it was just a flat vertical surface though.......maybe im gonna have to build one.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have been thinking the same thing.
looks like you could make a plate and attach it to that without too much trouble.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep.....i was just looking at that idea. does anyone know if this limits the windshield adjustability? it looks to me like it uses the top holes for the windshield.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Twisted Throttle also sell a GPS mount for the generation 2 Versys that is center mounted to the handle bar hub and pops on and off.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I just took a piece of flat steel, added a couple of bends, drilled a couple of holes for a RAM mount, and used the top windscreen holes to mount the bracket to the bike.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts