Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my hobbies is writing. Mostly short stories, but I've got a new Young Adult novel just hitting the bookshops here in Oz.
www.kimmiller.id.au/clem

There's a bit of motorbike stuff, including the burning down of an Aprilia RSV-R 1000. It gets replaced with a Pegaso. Obviously written before I bought the Versys. :)

There's a promo video on the website. Check out my movie-making skills.

The publisher tells me that he's been talking with the foreign rights people and they are very interested in picking it up. So maybe it will appear in your part of the world sometime.

Kim

·
Registered
779 Posts
Very cool!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Very powerful and moving story. I passed it on to my wife who is a psychotherapist working with adolescents.
I wish you the best in getting your voice heard and your story in the hands of many more.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Your book is arriving in Canada Oct. 15th., waiting with baited breath. My son is 13, I want to read it, my wife to be works with behavioral/troubled teens...I may need a couple copies.

Thanks for writing, helping, and posting about it. CHEERS!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Is it coming to this side of the pond?

Hey Doctor Shifty, seems your publisher may have broken off talks to get it over here on the other side of the pond.

While I was able to find it on Amazon from re-sellers, the prices were twice to three times cost (30 something to 50 something, plus shipping).

While I'm sure it will be worth every penny, I was hoping to pay 20 or less for a paperback version.

Any word on it coming to Can. and the U.S. in the near future?

Thanks Doc, Cheers, Gramps.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Gramps,

The publisher sent a bunch to a US distributor, he said they never arrived (or something similar), then he hit the publisher for some kind of fee and things got a bit messy.

I will check the postage to Canada and see if I can send you one myself. It's just a matter of how to arrange payment.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts