Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to go in for a follow up test today. They did a Stress Test and I hate that as I can't eat or have coffee (a faith worse than death to me!) for 12 hours. Got there and I was told they'd had to push me back a hour. Walking that thread mill thing and then the X-Ray scanner is a pain. Any way I was about to crash due to low blood sugar when I left. I'd driven the car as I knew I'd be wobbly when I left. I had to go back for the second part of the test later in the afternoon but I could eat and drink a bit brfore this round. And I chowed DOWN I was so hungery!

It was such a nice day I took the bike back up and I really needed a ride to clear my head. Must have worked my BP that morning was 130/80, In the afternoon 110/65! Guess rideing is good for you!

Anyway I got a couple of photos of the beasty and had a nice long ride, Temp wasn't bad at all in the low 60s but the hand writing's on the wall that there aren't many more riding days left this year.

The Glamour Shot

Yep the bags make her butt look big!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nice! I find my BP usually goes up during the ride...but I suspect that has to do with twisting of the wrist. :)

My head is always a lot clearer afterward though.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Isn't it a shame doctors don't prescribe a pleasant ride? Go for a nice ride and you won't have to call me in the morning.

Nice glamour shot. And no, I don't t think the bags make her look fat either. Mine has the same bags and she isn't fat at all. The bike that is. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts