·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Doesn't look that way...

Looking at the picture, it doesn't look like they will work. My sliders mount to the front of the engine, through the frame. From what I see in the picture, I don't see how they would mount to the Versys. Of course, I'm speculating. The price looks good! Maybe they'll make a set for the Versys...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Boiler97,
Thanks! That's what I wanted. It does lok like they'll fit!
The LSL's look very nice, but twice the cost after you add the $75 carbon fiber pucks.....expensive to replace....

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Upon comparing the pic's Boiler97 put up and what I've viewed on the bike, it looks like they'll work without modifications to any of the bodywork on the Versys. Alright, here goes.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I had to reconsider. Got an e-mail from the Pres. of Woodcraft and he said the frames are totally different and didn't recommend yet. However, they've never had a Versys in their shop to see or review. Does anyone have close up pic's of the engine area on their bike without the radiator cowl on (on each side) that they could post or e-mail me?

Woodcraft requested them for verification and review. Then they'll ask me for some measurements.

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts