1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's with the admins on this forum - do all of you have to post condescending replies?

So far I've had a terrible experience - I've originally signed up on 6/24, posted twice, my post got moderated, even though it wasn't against policy, I got an angry rant from the wizard, then I've posted more on 6/26 and on 6/29, more than two days after, I still can't post on the general forum, and then I get this reply - WTF?

It seems that some people running this thing are more interested in making things easier for themselves instead of helping the members. Why don't you just cancel my account if this is going to continue this way, otherwise, it'd be much appreciated if you refrained from commenting, unless it was in a constructive manner.

·
Administrator
8,847 Posts

What's with the admins on this forum - do all of you have to post condescending replies?

So far I've had a terrible experience - I've originally signed up on 6/24, posted twice, my post got moderated, even though it wasn't against policy, I got an angry rant from the wizard, then I've posted more on 6/26 and on 6/29, more than two days after, I still can't post on the general forum, and then I get this reply - WTF?

It seems that some people running this thing are more interested in making things easier for themselves instead of helping the members. Why don't you just cancel my account if this is going to continue this way, otherwise, it'd be much appreciated if you refrained from commenting, unless it was in a constructive manner.
I sent a PM to you, making the above post won't get you brownie points, if you have problems , which you shouldn't , a simple PM to one of us could resolve this. I said I was sorry and apologized in the other thread, you weren't the only person I pasted that comment in, yes it is frustrating as administration makes the rules and designed the forum, trust me getting changes made takes time, surprisingly my addition of :
:welcome:https://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/5-member-introductions/205361-valuable-links-wizard-member-intro.html please read, please do a second post in this thread you started. Thanks
Has resulted in some positive results, someone said really it's OK? Yes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts