Not safe for pregnant women
Not safe for feeble man
Not safe for novice nun

Be extra aware of what happens at 8:37 in the frame on the left

LOP

·
Registered
391 Posts
He is a typical fat, gay Yank....that kind of sh*t is totally acceptable over here!:usa:

:stickpoke: :devil:
We live in a sheltered little world down here. Mind you, saying that, i do remember a few years ago, Otago university students had a competition for living in the dirtiest flat and eating disgusting food. The food category was won with a human excrement sandwich - turd sandwich. Now thats a turn off.
These are people that will one day be professionals and some may lead our country. The mind boggles.:confused:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We live in a sheltered little world down here. Mind you, saying that, i do remember a few years ago, Otago university students had a competition for living in the dirtiest flat and eating disgusting food. The food category was won with a human excrement sandwich - turd sandwich. Now thats a turn off.
These are people that will one day be professionals and some may lead our country. The mind boggles.:confused:
Ya, and when they become famous, some "freind" will bring back all those photos and videos of the "good old time" and ask for $$$ in exchange of the compromising "souvenir"

Life is good !

LOP

·
Banned
895 Posts
1/We live in a sheltered little world down here.

2/These are people that will one day be professionals and some may lead our country.
The mind boggles.:confused:
1/ You enjoy your "sheltered" World Kiwi, because your environment still has old fashioned values instead of the 'Whoever whines the most gets the most attention" style of the USA & also GB is moving that way, & the "Let's look after the poor immigrants & say f'ck to our own people who fought in the wars for their country" that is most prevolant in GB!!!

2/ I'm just so glad I was born when I was & not in today's fragile society run by equally fragile people who have created a fragile World!

My mind doesn't "boggle" anymore, when you live in a country that has a Government shutdown because of financial issues yet grants a terrorist ridden country like Pakistan billions of dollars 3 days ago & has people on it's own streets who are destitute then surely it can't get much worse..........Can it!!!

PS, how did we get to this from the wrongly spelt "Discusting Food" thread that we are on, maybe the last few posts should be removed to my "Let's Do All Our Bitching On This Thread" thread................

·
Premium Member
16,103 Posts

·
Banned
895 Posts
Uuuurgh!!!!
I never actually liked PUMPkin pie anyway, but now it's just going to remind me of that photo everytime I see one!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts