Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decades ago, with my Yamaha SRX6, I used to scare pedestrians, especially those with hot pants, by flipping the kill switch, opening the throttle for some seconds and turning on the engine in the right moment - BANG!
But now it shows that today's technology also has disadvantages: using the kill switch on my Versys obviously deactivates the fuel injection, so no gas fumes into the hot muffler, no more BANG... well, at my age now I would not scare people, but "shooting" in tunnels still could be fun - it is never too late to have a happy childhood.

·
Super Moderator
19,176 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

Decades ago, with my Yamaha SRX6, I used to scare pedestrians, especially those with hot pants, by flipping the kill switch, opening the throttle for some seconds and turning on the engine in the right moment - BANG!
But now it shows that today's technology also has disadvantages: using the kill switch on my Versys obviously deactivates the fuel injection, so no gas fumes into the hot muffler, no more BANG... well, at my age now I would not scare people, but "shooting" in tunnels still could be fun - it is never too late to have a happy childhood.
Get a better horn and you will be able to "serenade" them in tunnels...!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How did you guess? Well, it's true, but only in the lower grades. Later they did not find out who it had been.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts