Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I used their product on my KLR. Well made, good bag and two different sizes. I did not think the price was out of line for what you get.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Looks like a very effective system.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tiny name-brand saddlebags? Am I missing something here or is this a "fashion" thing?
You are missing something :). The advantage of these compared to normal soft saddle bags is for the $250 they come with a support setup to support the bags, so they aren't flopping around when the terrain gets rough.

·
Registered
100 Posts
You are missing something :). The advantage of these compared to normal soft saddle bags is for the $250 they come with a support setup to support the bags, so they aren't flopping around when the terrain gets rough.
Huh, my Cortec cheapy-combo set has these straps on them that always prevented that. I guess I just don't get it.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Huh, my Cortec cheapy-combo set has these straps on them that always prevented that. I guess I just don't get it.
this is good to hear, I got the Cortec tail bag and plan to get the matching side bags. I posted on here awhile back about the Dirt Bags, (I think its good stuff) no one responded. now after finding Cortec I think I know why.:thumb:

Donn

1 - 8 of 8 Posts