Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all - my previous bike was an old bandit - took it apart so many times i named it Frankenzuki - but I've yet to come up with a name for the V - anyone name theirs?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
To be honest my wife deserves the credit for the name. One day she was complaning about how much money I spend on her. How she takes me away from her.

Then I though how much fun I have when I ride her hard. How forgiving she is when I dont ride her well. How when Im with my wife she just stay there quietly and content until I have time for her.

·
Registered
18 Posts
"Precious"
Actually, a buddy came up with the name - 'cause she's always so clean compared to his bike. The name kinda stuck :)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Never named a vehicle...we barely name the pets. We did give the kids names though!

·
Registered
295 Posts
of course I did..

Called her veevee (looks like a female to me) and even haven´t got into her yet! ops.. I mean.. erhh....

Just hope I don´t have to call her "tight hole veevee" because of possible future problems with the seat...

·
Registered
179 Posts
All of my vehicles are named "Super". I have a Supertruck, a Supercar, a Superboat, and now a Superbike. My friends started calling me Super Dave way before that idiot fake stuntman Superdave Osborne on Showtime ever existed. :eek:

·
Registered
774 Posts
I didn't but the previous owner did. I need to start counting the times somebody asks me who makes a Kermit.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts