Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'd say its a Sebel horn ...ohh i like the reflector position under the side cowls

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, Guys.

Shatrat, I liked the thought of something like a flipped coin. One side to be not the same with the other. It's like :eek:

Sambamboo, you right about the horn. So far, rain or shine, it's good to blast those sleeping behind the wheel. It's fixed into the brake lining bolt under the brace. Glad you like the car reflector.

Best Regards and Happy Riding.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Nice work!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I like the two stripe side better. But as I always say - what does it matter - you can only look at one side at a time!

I de-badged and the re-badged - the same on both sides.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I dig the stripes!

I de-badged mine, but would like to put a graphic of stripping or something, just haven't found anything I really like yet.

·
Registered
357 Posts
That's a corbin seat. Really comfy compared to the stock seat. After 2000 miles on it, it is starting to break in and is even more comfortable. I have a 2700 mile ride comming up in two weeks. From Cincy to the Adirondacks, down the Appalachains to the Tail of the Dragon and back then to Cincy. I will give a full saddle report after that trip.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ducati? I remember putting a Mercedes badge on a VW beetle when I was in high school. At least at the time the VW and the Mercedes were built in the same country.

·
Registered
357 Posts
No offense but a Ducati badge? What did Kawasaki do to you. I'm proud of my Kawi!
Nothing. I like the way it looks. Same as the RBlitz sticker. Personal Preference.

I love this bike, love my honda, and my yamaha. I also like a good joke. This will make a few people scratch their heads.

·
Registered
624 Posts
stlee,

What kind of saddle is on your bike?

Bob

1 - 20 of 26 Posts