Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there guys winter in comming to an end here in quebec can't wait to take my bike for a ride
i would like to know if anyone here ever tried the delkevic exhaust for the Versys 650
how does it look on the bike and what about the sound , i tried to find it on youtube but wasn't able to find any i found an SV650 whit it but that it sounds pretty nice and its pretty cheap compared to yoshi or any other
thanks!:yeahsmile:

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts
I have thier Stainless Steel Headers on my Versys with a Yoshi Exhaust. Know of a couple of guys on another forum that have the exhaust on thier bikes (Non-Versys) and they are very happy with them

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wanna see the look before buying it , i dont want it to stay under the bike i would prefer comming out on the side of it , and an sv 650 does it have the same sound as a versys or ER6?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't know how many of you read the ad details where it says "short,open and loud" and "not for street use". This thing may be affordable but I have a feeling that one could regret such a purchase if one tends to spend a lot of time on their bike.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't know how many of you read the ad details where it says "short,open and loud" and "not for street use". This thing may be affordable but I have a feeling that one could regret such a purchase if one tends to spend a lot of time on their bike.
There are numerous lengths and styles available... My Fav is the following... I might actually take the plunge

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ninja-650R-KLE650-ER6-Versey-06-11-STUBBY-14-CARBON-FIBER-EXHAUST-MUFFLER-/181059382953?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a27faeea9&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hmm... sent them an email inquiring about pics of their products installed on a Versys... Got a very prompt reply offering apologies as they haven't taken any Versys specific pics, but he did send me a pic of their latest offering for the ER6n which would fit the V. Total length is 13"

I am still intriqued. I am just waiting for another response with regards to pricing ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
never mind about Delkevic they are way too slow for me they cannot have any piuc of the exhaust installed on the bike so i bought a Yoshimura on Ebay can't wait to have it and installed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts