Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been using delkavic tri exhaust with their downpipes for a couple of years. I feel it got more louder, maybe it's just me getting more sensitive or maybe that's caused by the number of technical issues I am having. But anyways, it's louder than I would like it to be and need to change this budget purchase from a while a go.

I was thinking of Leo Vince one, since I see people saying it's not obnoxiously loud.

Question is: how do I know if downpipes will fit leo vince exhaust? If I wanted to buy aprokovic or scorpion exhaust and I would need to get their specific downpipes too?

I thought downpipes from wherever you buy are replicas of original spec but looking at this forum it seems I was wrong

It's 2010 Versys 650, 44k miles

·
Premium Member
7,879 Posts
One way to compare if it will fit or not is to compare the outlet dia of the down pipe against the original down pipe. all fit in exhaust system will follow original down pipe dia.On the other hand you can highlight you present down pipe to whoever you are buying the exhaust system from and request for tech specification.

just my 2cts thoughts.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts