Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
With the space limited on the Versys X300 I chose the Denali Soundbomb Split. The horn was placed where the original horn was (BUT LATER MOVED ONTO THE FRONT FORKS) and the air compressor was placed on the left side utilizing an existing bracket that was there with 2 welded on nuts. From this existing 2 hole bracket I used a flat brace to fab a bracket to be vertical and close by the horn. The connecting air hose is about 12 inches. I videoed the process. The horn just wasn't up out of the way enough utilizing the original horn position so --- I simplified the install using only 4 zip ties, some black electrical tape and a 3.5 inch piece of tubing. The horn is now on the steering forks (holder is Kawasaki's term) where the forks are held that is apart of the head tube. Very simple install and I video taped that too. This one was tough but in the end made simple. Perfect. The Full install of the Denali Soundbomb Split is now up on my channel. The video covers install of USB charger in the dash, Wireless phone cradle, Kawasaki Aux Lights also. Watch to the end. LINK: (9) Kawasaki Versys X300 install USB ports, wireless phone cradle, lights, Denali Soundbomb air horn - YouTube
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Rim Automotive design Motorcycle accessories

1 - 1 of 1 Posts