Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a couple of 2009 Versys 650s forsale locally.

One has 24k miles and looks in good shape, but I haven’t checked it in person yet.

The other one...well...only 14k miles...not much for a 2009. BUT it was wrecked. Don’t know the whole story but the guy says it runs, drives, has a clear title. He wants less than half of the asking price of the first bike.

Decisions, decisions.....

·
Super Moderator
7,676 Posts
Take you time and make a call. The wrecked one should be your last call if nothing works out and that is after a test ride and you are comfortable with it.

·
Super Moderator
18,822 Posts
MY '08 in AZ has 91,254 miles on it, so my advice is - IF there's nothing obviously wrong w/ that '09, don't be concerned w/ the mileage.

As for the "wrecked" one - as long as the frame, etc is straight - and it runs well....

·
Super Moderator
18,822 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Duffy - you SHOULDA kept it - it's the ONLY V650 EIGHT speed!!!

:wink2:
You like that Eddie? When the sun hit it just right or the ignition was OFF it showed all the elements necessary to make the various numbers. I tried finding 7th and 8th a couple of times...... :)

·
Super Moderator
18,822 Posts
You like that Eddie? When the sun hit it just right or the ignition was OFF it showed all the elements necessary to make the various numbers. I tried finding 7th and 8th a couple of times...... :)
IF I had a $ for EACH time I've shifted up to 7 or 8....:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts