Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stumbled across this on the SV Rider Forum, while looking for SS braided brake lines for my V. I emailed Blair to see if he would honor the same deal for the Versys forum and he indicated he would because the pads are the same for both bikes, limited supply of pads though, see below;

Galfer SS Brake Lines and Brake Pad Offers

:topsecret:While Supplies Last Special SVrider Member Offer:

Hi Everyone; When you order Galfer Front or Rear SS Lines for your SV650 you can purhase the Black Galfer Brake Pads for that year and Line Kit for $15 per Brake Pads Set.

Here is how it works:

Galfer SS Front Line Kits, $89.95 Black Galfer Front Brake Pads, $15 per caliper set, so $30 in total.

Galfer SS Rear Brake Line Kit, $49.95 Black Galfer Rear Brake Pads, $15 total.

$10 Flat Rate Shipping to your door by USPS Priority, anywhere in the USA.

No PM Please, Email me Directly at [email protected]

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want, and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Registered
665 Posts
Is the front kit two long lines or one long with a the short line to other caliper (stock configuration)?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bumpin another thread

Just got in touch with Blair and he is still honoring this deal. I have just signed on as a customer.:D
Just recieved invoice- $20 per set pads

·
Registered
122 Posts
Is the front kit two long lines or one long with a the short line to other caliper (stock configuration)?
Alright gents,
Just so you know I got my order in from Blair and he sure did it up right! I got the double banjo at the master cylinder setup (two long lines) without asking( woohoo) a rear line and pads all around. An excellent setup. $215 bucks, new pads and SS lines all around shipped? not bad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts