Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My status has officially switched from lurker to Versys owner as of about 2 hours ago. Just picked up a brand, spankin' new '11.

Have ridden dirt bikes since the late 60s/early 70s and got my first plated bike a couple years ago - a KLR650. Thought I'd do a lot more gravel/dirt than I did on it. Discovered it was a great, essentially bulletproof bike, but it's NOT a dirt bike.

The Versys is going to suit me a lot better, I'm sure. Pouring rain on and off here in central NC today, so I'm going to have to try to get 500 miles in tomorrow... :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome and Congrats..and safe that picture because i guarantee you that will be the last time you see your Versys on a trailer...LOL

·
Premium Member
16,193 Posts
:yeahsmile::yeahsmile: :welcome:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome and Congrats..and safe that picture because i guarantee you that will be the last time you see your Versys on a trailer...LOL
Wouldn't have been on a trailer today other than the fact that I had to haul another bike to the dealer. And the fact that I think we got about 30-40" of rain in the three hour span it took to get out there and back.

Plus, it's a friend's trailer...

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts