Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,

I was a KLR 650 owner for about 10 years and loved it. Recently sold the KLR and stumbled upon the Versys while looking for a new bike. Extremely glad I found this message board and look forward to reading all the good information on here.

My closest dealer could get me a 2012 for $8200 out the door.

Other option is a 2011 with 9000 miles, givi cases, and givi windshield. Price is $5900 for the used. I'm going to check it out in a couple days.

Either way Im going to have a new bike by the end of the week.

Glad to be here! I'm sure you guys get a bunch of "is this a good price", but input is appreciated.

·
Premium Member
16,198 Posts
:welcome: Sometime the price depends on your location. Check craigslist and ebay. Sometime a road trip will save you some cash.:goodluck:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im in Southern California. I've been keeping my eye out nationwide. Not many of these bikes for sale used! I guess thats a good thing. Seems like southern California is a little more expensive than other places I've seen. I'm tired of waiting and just want to get back on the saddle again.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm not sure where you live, but a dealer in Cent.Ark. had 4 new Versys on his floor about a month ago, 2 black and 2 black/yellow. They were priced @ $7300. A $1000 might be worth looking at. It was the Yamaha/Suzuki/Kawasaki dealer in Russellville Ar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts