Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with Darcym in Julian CA for lunch and then I tried to keep up with her as we went around Mesa Grande.

Anyone who knows that small mountain, part of the San Bernardino range, near Julian CA can tell you its an amazing ride. There isn't more than 100yards of straight road.

dcm has done a great job with color matching her machine and like Amir, & myself is loaded up with Speedy products.

Tx for a great day dcm. BTW, thought I'd posted this last week, but couldn't find it.

Machog

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On my home computer-I'm on the road at the moment. But we were going so fast only got a couple of static shots!

Machog

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thanks, Machog! It was a fun little ride. Macho neglected to mention that I got stopped by a PO on the way to lunch in Julian. Fortunately, no ticket. I actually wasn't doing anything illegal (at that moment!).

As I recall Macho was keeping up just fine, no chance of me shaking him! He'd blitz me on the straights if he wasn't such a gentleman.

Good meeting you and any other San Diego VS folks want to get together for a ride sometime, the weather is fine!
dm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts