Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what can you do. Bike is sitting there. Snow continues to fall. Looks like another week lost to bad weather. Wish I had a heated garage to some of the small maintenance items that need to be attended to. Hmmm. If I won the lottery maybe I could move to a warmer climate.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Well I can relate as it snowed a little here today! :eek:

If you put a general area in the location of your information you won't have people asking where your from? Where are you from? LOL :eek:

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Its a nice Autumn day here 16 c or 60 f and warming but did have the fire on for the first time last night since last spring here as days had been getting shorter and it had been very wet last couple of days but we needed it as we are experincing a very dry time and estimate drought has cost NZ around 2 billion but has been a great time for tourists and those that sell icecream.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Nice weather Kiwi!

High temp here today was low 30's with freezing rain/sleet/ and snow mix... And of course here in my part of NY anytime theres even a HINT of a snowflake, they drop 100 tonnes of salt on the roads :(

Looking forward to spring..

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Snow?? Yesterday the high temp in San Antonio was 95!! Broke the record for 19 March, set in 1894. Damn! :eek:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Sunshine and 79 degrees in Panama City today.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Expecting blizzard like conditions today and tomorrow. As Pavlov55 said, "What can you do?" But you guys talking about how nice the weather is where you are almost makes me want to cry......... I too need to win the lottery!!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Coldest snowiest Spring in years. Long range forecast still shows Winter weather for at least another week.

Fisrt day of Spring today. Not.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
30 F and sunny Sunday so my chores didnn't get done & the only other bike out was another V. Now the weather is crap again teens to 30s for the next week

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Well what can you do. Bike is sitting there. Snow continues to fall. Looks like another week lost to bad weather. Wish I had a heated garage to some of the small maintenance items that need to be attended to. Hmmm. If I won the lottery maybe I could move to a warmer climate.
It was 11 degrees F when I woke up this morning, and I have a couple of feet of snow on my front lawn.

PMS - the silent killer

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I few months ago, we sold our house and bought a newer one with a big heated garage (attached). It was really worth it. And believe it or not... it was my wife's idea!

·
Premium Member
16,150 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oops! Sorry about that. I'm in Toronto. And its still snowing !#*&.... At least (now we are back on day light saving time) its light out till around 7pm. Hate getting off work at 5pm (
in the winter) and its already dark outside.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Nice weather Kiwi!

High temp here today was low 30's with freezing rain/sleet/ and snow mix... And of course here in my part of NY anytime theres even a HINT of a snowflake, they drop 100 tonnes of salt on the roads :(

Looking forward to spring..
God, do I remember that. I went to RIT, and it was terrible. My girlfriend's MGB was buried past the roof one storm. Here in CT people have no idea what winter can be like till they spend fours years in Rochester.
I do miss the area though. It was a wonderful time there.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts