Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I've been quite for a while since my Center Stand so I decided to come up with something new and here it is. Highway Pegs that bolt directly to the engine mounts.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Great idea!

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts
Very Nice. Wish you had posted them about 2 weeks ago.:(

·
Registered
573 Posts
Please do. I was about to buy the engine guard/add on high way pegs. But after seeing what you did i dont see the need. By the way, how tall are you? Id like to know how i would fit being 6ft1.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Possible option, brackets only.

An option might be to sell just the brackets and let folks use whatever pegs to want to.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
An option might be to sell just the brackets and let folks use whatever pegs to want to.
I was thinking the same thing about the pegs. Individuals like to select something they like so I'll probably just offer the mounts. That would reduce the cost also.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool product, but those pegs are terrible. I shook a pair of those right off my Seca. They are $10 for a reason. Kuryakyn option would be nice.

Yep, those are pretty awful but a place to start without involving a lot of money. I'll probably end up just selling the mounting brackets and let customers put there own pegs on it. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
If anyone thinks they would like to have these please send me an email and let me know. I'm trying to get a ballpark on how much interest there is in this before I go to the time and expense of manufacturing them. I think that without the pegs, the mounts will go for about $65.00 which would be subject to final cost (up or down) of production.

Email [email protected] if interested and I'll put you on the notification list.

·
Registered
541 Posts
If anyone thinks they would like to have these please send me an email and let me know. I'm trying to get a ballpark on how much interest there is in this before I go to the time and expense of manufacturing them. I think that without the pegs, the mounts will go for about $65.00 which would be subject to final cost (up or down) of production.

Email [email protected] if interested and I'll put you on the notification list.
I'd be interested, but not at that price.

·
Premium Member
16,151 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
+1 on sell the brackets without the pegs.

I would be interested, for around $50 or so.

How do they feel? Do they move much when you shift your weight onto them?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
+1 on sell the brackets without the pegs.

I would be interested, for around $50 or so.

How do they feel? Do they move much when you shift your weight onto them?

They don't move at all when you put your feet on them. Now, it you are going to stand up on them and do wheelies, that's another matter!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts