Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the Cycra Probend kit for $130.00. The guys at work said they are the best. The bolts they provide screw right in to the threaded ends of the handlebar, you just need a couple of small spacers to clear the levers (unless you get shorty levers, which would make it even cleaner.) Also, the 1" spacer in the kit isn't long enough to clear the clutch cable/brake lines, so I asked a guy in the shop I work at to make me 1.5" spacers. The same thing could be done with a stack of washers added to the 1" spacer provided. With the additional length of the washer you'll need M8X60mm bolts, too. Cycra sent me two right side "bumpers" for the ends, so I need to get a left bumper from them, but overall I'm very happy with the kit. Haven't noticed any addition vibes from removing the bar end weights-I guess they cancel each other out. I put the stock windshield on after these pics and no clearance issues at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I have the same set up. They have worked great for 4K miles so far. I even installed a throttle lock and still fit it in. And recently installed some nice LED signal bars on them too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts