Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to stay close to home today. So went about 30 minutes away to the Crystal Cove Shake Shack on Pacific Coast Hwy to get a Black Cherry Malt ( Yummy Yummy ).............

Crystal Cove Shake Shack by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
311 Posts
Nice view!
Im thinking of taking a run up the 1 from LA up to San Fran in a few weeks. Any spots along the way I shouldn't miss?

I plan on taking 2 days so Ill have plenty of free time on the way up.

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice view!
Im thinking of taking a run up the 1 from LA up to San Fran in a few weeks. Any spots along the way I shouldn't miss?

I plan on taking 2 days so Ill have plenty of free time on the way up.

Going up past Malibu the only place I've been to was Santa Barbara. You can ride and park on the pier. 1st video...( motorcycles park free ) Good places to eat there and beautiful views 2nd video....

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Neat spot. Never did stop there in my O'side days. Next door to good O'l La Goon Ah.

Love the south coast. Really miss the weather when summer hits here in Fresno.

Here is the ground shot off Google Maps. Appears the sidewalk is a popular 2 wheel parking spot. Wonder what the local Poe thinks about that? Lol.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Neat spot. Never did stop there in my O'side days. Next door to good O'l La Goon Ah.

Love the south coast. Really miss the weather when summer hits here in Fresno.

Here is the ground shot off Google Maps. Appears the sidewalk is a popular 2 wheel parking spot. Wonder what the local Poe thinks about that? Lol.

Very limited parking there. Most cagers seemed happy that I didn't take up a parking spot. :grin2:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Going up past Malibu the only place I've been to was Santa Barbara. You can ride and park on the pier. 1st video...( motorcycles park free ) Good places to eat there and beautiful views 2nd video....

https://youtu.be/-dR9R34mwWk

https://youtu.be/NfVKNFP9wOw
Been out on that pier many times when we lived in SB.

Next time you are in the area on the bike check out East Camino Cielo. It's a Narrow road that runs the crest of the Santa Ynez mountains overlooking SB. Look south to SB and Santa Ynez Valley to the north. Some amazing views from up there and a really fun road on a bike.

A couple of pics from the FZ1 days up on East Camino. The big rock was a great spot to just sit and take in all the beauty. I called it couch rock cuz it was like a big long couch and even had a foot stool to rest your feet on.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts