Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my Victory Kingpin a year ago. It was a really sweet bike but I couldn't go on gravel well - it would get too squirrelly and I had to creep along, but man it had tons of power and I was never brave enough to try to top it out.

Before that I had a Victory V92 that was way too top heavy and cumbersome.

My Versys seems to be in between as far as center of gravity, as it's designed to be, and so much better off the paved road.

Being as big as I am (275 lbs) I was not sure if a 650 would have enough juice to feel right, coming off a 92 cubic inch V-twin. I've not been disappointed.:yeahsmile:

I'm glad I decided to try something different.

Are there any other cruiser converts?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sold both my 2007 Harley Night Train and 2003 R6 for the Versys. Harley was braking my back, R6 was killing my arms. Loved both bikes immensely, practically cried when they loaded the harley up for the trip to PA!

The Versys has been a wonderful average of the two. It's powerful, but not enough to send me to jail. Sounds good, but not enough to warrant ear plugs. It's a joy in the twisties (there are 2 or 3 here in Florida). Comfortable for all day rides and sips gas like an anorexic model during fashion week.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts