Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went by the dealer to look at my baby today. She's ready to go, but I have to wait until I close on my new house the end of this month. I didn't dare even sit on her for fear I might have to just ride her home.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im in the same boat as you excepted im not waitting on a new house to close, im just waitting for the bank to release my funds(i just put a 25k check in there last week and the only release 5k this week and the other 20k on the 17th). I was at the dealership today and almost bought it with the extra money i had in saving but the wife stopped me.

Im also having a hard time to find a deal in my area the cheapest anyone wants to go is so far 7.6k otd. The are selling like hotcakes out here in washington or at least thats what all the dealers are telling me. Im willing to pay MSRP in cash but no one has taking that deal yet. But ill really try hard on the 17th.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just went to my local dealer today and bought the only versys in the store. I tried negotiating with them, but ended up paying MSRP. It's tagged and ready to roll, but had to leave it at the dealer. I won't be able to get my license stamped for Motorcycle till this Monday. So I wait and research saddle bag and trunk systems.

kster

·
Registered
129 Posts
I popped out to the bank over lunch and settled the account for my truck :D

One more piece of the puzzle falling into place for my V purchase next month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts