Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been interested in a lighter motorcycle to use mostly for local riding on paved and unpaved roads. I saw a Versys 300 at the Cleveland MC show and liked it a lot. It is low enough yet has decent suspension travel, large tank, some wind protection, and reasonably priced at $5,400. Kicked it around for a few days then checked Craigslist to see if there were any used ones. Didn't see any used but there was a new 2017 leftover (green, non-abs) about two hours away for what seemed like a good price so last week I went in my truck and picked it up, it's in the garage still with 0 miles. Meanwhile I've been learning what I can here on this nice forum.

·
Registered
449 Posts
:welcome: The green ones are definitely faster. >:)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I normally end up with a dull color on my motorcycles but I like Kawasaki green. And the fact it is the fastest is icing on the cake! :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new X300. I just picked mine up last Wednesday and have about 150 miles so far. I really enjoy this bike and have installed the Windshield and top case so far. Tell us how you like it when you get a chance to ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts