Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Smithers B.C., bought my new Versys Oct. 13th but I can't ride it home till next spring. Bought it while on vacation and have to store it at my daughters for the winter, will be spending the winter researching accessory options.
Later, Bob

·
Premium Member
16,141 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
943 Posts
Welcome to the board !

Tell us what you think about accessories - and don't worry, WE will HELP you spend your $$$$

I mean, that's what we're here for !!!!

:)

·
Super Moderator
19,113 Posts
:welcome: aboard!

I've ridden thru Smithers quite often, either going N to YT or AK, or returning from..., and my youngest son flew w/ Air BC out of there back around '98.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vernon

Vernon had the only one I saw within 3 dealers, I just put a deposit on it and came back the next day to get it. Started raining the moment the salesman pushed it out the door, was a bit cold on the hands but there are heated grips getting installed in spring. Just had a leasurely ride and put it to rest for the winter.
Looking forward to bringing it home the scenic route.
Later, Bob

·
Super Moderator
19,113 Posts
Vernon had the only one I saw within 3 dealers, I just put a deposit on it and came back the next day to get it. Started raining the moment the salesman pushed it out the door, was a bit cold on the hands but there are heated grips getting installed in spring. Just had a leasurely ride and put it to rest for the winter.
Looking forward to bringing it home the scenic route.
Later, Bob
Bob - I ride thru Vernon regularly, and I did NOT know there was a Kawi dealer in town.

What name, and Where...?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Banner Recreation & Marine #3-3001 43rd Avenue, super easy to find. Don’t know anything about their service to bikes but they treated me very well.
Later, Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts