Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone have them for Versys? I see they bought them for 2010 model in Mortorcyclist Mag -but that article don't really tell ya much. In fact-I hope they didn't get that seat for the price they claim-I paid Much more. Wondering how anyone likes those bags....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like I have a set on the way from ebay. supposed to be new in box and $80.00 I'm happy!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Cortech Tri bags

I have them. I was going to sell them but did not feel like giving someone else a better deal than I paid when I had never even used them.:confused: Another reason is the hard side bags I have seen make the bike too freakin wide IMHO. Anyhow they are keepers now and I have also purchsed 5L & 10L Seal Line Dry bags so I do not have to count on the rain covers the Cortech come with to keep my stuff dry. I also ordered a SW Motech aluma rack and 36L black Deluxe Coo hard top case. Hoping our fellow Versys forum member starts shipping his soft bag brackets this week.
Oh with the Cortech tailbag mounted on the passenger seat there is a lot of room to fit the alum rack. I ordered a special bracket that will mount the hard case a little further back to give more room to open the case with the tail bag installed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have been very happy with my set. Use the tail bag every day to carry my gym shoes and clothes. Use the saddlebags only for longer overnight trips. They are very sturdy and attach quickly. Will buy the Cortech tank bag next.:)

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
These are my $50.00ish Dowco bags. Love 'em, they don't need any supports, I stick everything in a garbage bag then stick that in the saddle bags, never get wet. Been off camping and two up motelling, no problems.

Machog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts