Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owner of 2009 Blue Versys, though I have enjoyed...considering something different in the adventure touring
What bikes you recommend

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
An FJ-09 if you like your Versys but crave more power and the incredible sounds of a triple in basically the same package, and can afford a new bike. There are no used ones. The Triumph Tiger XRx is slightly more refined but has less power than the FJ=09 but still lots more than the Versys. The Tiger XC and BMW GS 800 are more refined than the Versys too, but have worse road handling in exchange for being a lot more off road capible. If money is no object and you want the ultimate bike then there are the Multistrada and KTM or perhaps the BMW S1000 XR or BMW GS 1200.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Owner of 2009 Blue Versys, though I have enjoyed...considering something different in the adventure touring
What bikes you recommend
You watch your filthy mouth!

:joke:

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
The only new bike I've seen among all the recent offerings that tickles my fancy is the Ducati scrambler. Still won't get rid of my Versys though and I gave no interest in most of the current batch of overweight adventure touring machines. I'm either too old or too sensible, or both, to want to wrestle a Sumo bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts