Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys,

Need a little help on this. I am trying to figure out the differences on an LT Model vs the SE LT+ Model. I cannot seem to find any information telling me what the different features are between the two.

I am just trying to gain knowledge for future reference.

Thanks,

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That makes sense out of why I couldn’t find both models key features. If you go to Kawasaki’s website it shows a 2020 versys LT with nothing listed and then the SE LT+ under it with all the features and listings. That’s why I was really confused.
Are all the other models just LT? Like for 650 and so forth? Only the 1000 has the SE LT+?

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you check Kawasaki Canada both models are listed for the V1000 for 2020
Lots of extra electrical items on the SE LT+ (electronic suspension,TFT display screen, heated grips, taller Windscreen, smart phone connectivity, cornering lights etc)

Hopefully Kawasaki will bring in the base model LT to the States in the near future in an exciting color like the 2020 SE LT+ model. (on my radar for next purchase but don't want the SE LT+ price tag)

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you check Kawasaki Canada both models are listed for the V1000 for 2020
Lots of extra electrical items on the SE LT+ (electronic suspension,TFT display screen, heated grips, taller Windscreen, smart phone connectivity, cornering lights etc)

Hopefully Kawasaki will bring in the base model LT to the States in the near future in an exciting color like the 2020 SE LT+ model. (on my radar for next purchase but don't want the SE LT+ price tag)
Honestly I just bought a 2019 1000 SE LT and only paid 13,500 out the door. The price came way down as they tried to clear out the 2019 models.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Honestly I just bought a 2019 1000 SE LT and only paid 13,500 out the door. The price came way down as they tried to clear out the 2019 models.
Is that price for brand new V1000 SE LT direct from dealer with 0 miles on ODO meter, you are first owner?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes, brand new never driven.
That is ultra cheap compared to prices of V1000 SE in my country Croatia.

2019 V1000 SE now cost 20700 $ - 21850 $ .

When you buy motorbike in USA, do you still need to pay some kind of tax? (I know that in USA when you see price for example in Walmart that is not finish price, on cash register you see how much tax you need to pay on everything what you buy, is it same with motorbikes?)
I ask because it is realy cheap comapred to my country.
Here you buy motorbike, pay insurance, pay registration and you get plates ad that is it.

Cheapest Versys 1000 standard version in Croatia cost 15 500$ in orange color.
Orange color are 950$ cheaper than other colors.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So the deal here I'm sure is the fact that it was an unsold model. I bought it just over a month ago. 2020 models are already out and 2021 models are coming this fall so they are trying to sell the rest of the 2019's. In the US the taxes vary by state. In my case I put insurance on it and pay 3% road tax.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts